“Flip MOM upside down, it spells WOW”
It is the time of the year – Sunday 8 May 2022! A day that serves as a reminder of what moms mean to us. Whether you are celebrating the day with your mom, someone else mom, grandma, your friend – who’s a mom, or your sister– let’s greet them all this year – a Happy Mother’s Day!
Unlike our day-to-day verbal conversations with others, it can be testing to search for the right words or express our hearts to convey thankfulness and gratitude. That struggle is real, typically for those who are less expressive.
In honour of all moms and mom figures, we have curated a collection of touching and sentimental Mother’s Day quotes, Mother’s Day proverbs, and sayings that suits all types of moms. Remember to add a personal touch to it in the end. XOXO
Tips: Tap on any buttons below to get you straight to the contents
Mother’s Day Quotes/Proverbs │ For MOM
We begin with the basic quotes or sayings that you can convey to your mother.
- “Mother’s soup and cooking are always the best in the world” –Proverb
- “A home without a mother is wilderness and I am thankful we have you being our heartthrob” – Unknown
“Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world, since he payment is in pure love!” – Mildred B. Vermont
- “Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep in unnecessary to human life – Unknown
- “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.” – Proverb
- “When I think of an empowering woman, no other personality comes close to mind. To me, you are my superhero mom” –Unknown
- “Mom is a title just above the queen. Long-live my queen” – Unknown
- “At the end of the day, the bond that you shared with your child only matters and you mommy knows just how to do that.” – Unknown
“In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes” – Unknown
- “Motherhood is a journey with zero option of giving up. Each time I see a huge and innocent grin on your face, it’s all worth it – Unknown
Mother’s Day Quotes/Proverbs │ For GRANDMA
Grandma has a loving soul, and it is valuable to keep her spirits up simply by reminding all the wonderful deeds that she’s done. If your grandma (por por/ ma ma) is still around today, take a moment to appreciate her.
- “A grandma hugs you warm and sweet memories. She recalls all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes.” – Barbara Cage
- “Who is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television? The answer is you- grandma.” – Unknown
“Grandma’s home is my second home, a safe haven” – Unknown
- “All granny are professionals at being marvelous! She can soothe us even when we do something bad.” – Unknown
- “Grandma serves kisses, hugs, and cookies daily.” Unknown
- “She is short on criticism and long on love. The relationship is simple with grandma” – Janet Lanese
“Grandma don’t just say ‘that’s nice’. She reels back and rolls her eyes, then throw up her hands and smile. You get your money’s worth out of grandmas” – Unknown
- “I loved their home. Everything smelled older, worn but safe; the food aroma had baked itself into the furniture.’’ – Susan Strasberg
Mother’s Day Quotes │ For WIFE
Demonstrate to your woman that you recognize her obstacles and challenges of being a mom. Or throw in some puns to make her giggle for this special day.
- “Being a mum requires a woman to be brave and courageous for herself, to be tough enough for her child, and to be so special that she loves her child more than herself.” – Unknown
“Our friendship, your commitment to the family, and your kind love define my life. Life is so remarkable because of YOU! Happy Mothers Day” – Unknown
- “My darling, you are the pinnacle of perfection, warmth, and love for us! I am so grateful and thank you for being a model worth emulating. Happy Mother’s Day to you!” – Unknown
- “You are an incredible wife. A brilliant mother and you are a phenomenal woman. All that you do makes my life more content that you may ever know. Thank you and have a sensational Happy Mother’s Day.” – Unknown
- “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. You are the only one who knowns what my heart sounds like from the inside. Love you to the moon, my wife!” – Unknown
“Life is much better with you around because I love to have someone always get freaked out even when there is nothing to freak out. Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
- “Happy Mother’s Day to you! I’d like to thank you for transferring all your adorability and insanity in our kids on this special day” – Unknown
- “Wifey, thank you for being so wholesome and be my best friend, just like Tom and Jerry 😊. I am blessed to have you in my life” – Unknown
Thank You Quotes │ For Every Type of Moms
You might be surrounded by females who is a mom, and how about showing these ladies your gratitude with some messages/sayings?
- “It turns out that amazing sisters makes amazing mothers! You are someone who’s at the top of the list in both categories! Cheers sis!” – Unknown
“Happy Mother’s Day, sis! It pains me, but I have to give credit to you for producing the greatest (nephew/niece) ever” – Unknown
- “I’ve seen you be a friend, a wife, and now a mother. In each role, you have been caring and compassionate, kind and patient. My wish for you is to take some quiet time, breathe in with purpose, and be proud of the gift you are to all of us. You’re irreplaceable, Happy Mother’s Day” – Unknown
- “Friend, I’m here to remind you that you’re doing an amazing job and you deserve an utmost admiration for your resilience and strength. Kudos to a rockstar mom! – Unknown
“Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, and a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.” – Mandy Hale
- “Being a working mother and a working single parent instils in you a sense of determination and willpower – Felicity Jones
- “The role of an aunt is sometimes surrogate mother, and other times a friend, a mentor, and advisor. You’re amazing! Thank you for every moment we’ve shared – Unknown
- “What makes you an outstanding and amazing AUNT is your openness and acceptance of me. You love me despite my flaws and shortcomings. Thank you for being you!” – Unknown
Mother’s Day Quotes │ For Heaven Moms
Aw, Mom has gone and left this world with treasurable memories. Yet she can still sense your undying love from the other side of the world.
- “I wish I could hear your calming voice one last time. Happy Mother’s Day, mom. – Unknown
- “Back then, I wondered why mom always wanted me to be so strong. She always knew that one day I will hold that source of power to bear her loss.” – Unknown
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…, I could walk in my own garden forever” – Unknown
- “Mom, you left us beautiful memories, your love is still our guide, and we know you’re always at our side.” – Unknown
- “Those we love stay around as they walk beside us every day. Though unseen and unheard but always near, still loved, still missed, and held us so dear” – Unknown
Have you spotted the quotes that are ideal for Mother’s Day?
If yes, refer below on how you can use the quote to your best advantages.
Template by CANVA
If you have not found the quote that best describes the recipient, here are some additional resources for your kind attention.